PRIVACY POLICIES AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Mocona Virgin Lodge will provide strict confidentiality, security and protection to the information you give us and we will comply with all the provisions of the applicable laws, mainly with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 25,326 and its regulations, especially those contained in art. 25 of the same, art. 9, regarding security measures and art. 10 referred to the confidentiality of the data. We put at your disposal the following email: email@example.com where we will help you manage any concerns related to the processing of data and information of third parties.
– The personal data base that we make up will not have purposes contrary to law or public morality. We use your data or information exclusively to establish a database that allows us to send information related to our commercial and business activity.
– In the collection of personal data we will take the greatest care in order to ensure that it is true, adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and purpose for which we obtain it.
-We collect data only through fair, clear, transparent means and in accordance with legal provisions.
– We try to ensure that the information you provide us is always accurate and up-to-date. For this purpose, we invite you to proceed to its modification or deletion, whenever it is necessary.
– We store personal data in such a way that you can access it, in exercise of the rights granted by the laws of your jurisdiction or this policy.
– We promise that our staff will treat personal data in a framework of strict confidentiality, like our suppliers, both during the term of the contract between us and you, as well as once it has ended, without a time limit. We will only disclose your personal data, in the permitted cases and under the legally established conditions.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the information about you that is in our possession. To request a copy of all or some of your personal data, you should write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to apply a charge for this operation.
You have the right to request that your Personal Data not be used for advertising promotion purposes. To change your advertising preferences or unsubscribe, you must send a message to email@example.com. These promotional actions comply with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 25,326, article 27, which establishes: “The holder may at any time request the withdrawal or blocking of his name from the data banks referred to in this article” and Decree 1558/01, article 27 that provides: “In all communication for advertising purposes that is made by mail, telephone, email, internet or other remote means to know, it must be indicated, expressly and prominently, the possibility of the owner of the data to request the withdrawal or blocking, total or partial, of their name from the database. At the request of the interested party, the name of the person in charge or user of the database that provided the information must be informed”.